Nursery Ethos and Values
Thameside Nursery provides children with an excellent start to their school journey. In our welcoming and vibrant setting, we ensure that we ignite a love of learning that continues throughout their school career,
Our Nursery is run by an excellent team of Early Years Practitioners who have both extensive experience and a passion for nurturing our youngest children.
Our Nursery at Thameside, is a place where:
- Children are welcomed into a calm, purposeful environment, where everyone feels safe and valued as a result of warm and nurturing relationships and interactions.
- Children are encouraged to show kindness, consideration and respect for other children, staff and the nursery environment.
- We encourage children's curiosity and exploration, and provide opportunities for creativity and reflection.
- We will work in close partnership with parents, other agencies and professionals to enable our children to flourish both academically and personally.
- Staff provide positive role models, valuing good manners, teaching social skills and consideration for others through our 'school rules' and '5Rs'.
- High expectations are embedded to support children to reach their potential and nurture their own unique talents.
- Respect and understanding is promoted so that children understand their place within the school and wider community.